Batch and our friend CW work on hanging the insulation board. The next step on the exterior work will be siding. Inspired by the beautiful homes of the Springhill and Fairhope, AL areas, we've decided to use cedar siding.
Moving inside the house, we find the first of our cabinet order...it's the vanity and linen cabinet for the "jack & jill" bathroom! The remainder of the order should arrive sometime next week!!
Here's the guest bathroom just off the "man room." The workers did a GREAT job with the paint in that room!
It's time for tile selection...below are our 3 options...let us know what you think. We have one in mind, but enjoy hearing from all of you!




4 comments:
You know which one I like.
I Like in the first photo the second tile and first tile in the second photo. Love Dad
I like the the first tile in the first photo and the middle tile in the second. I think that color matches the blue wall better but I also like the darkest tile...
For what it's worth, I like the color of the second tile but the texture of the third...if I had to pick one it'd be the third. :)
Post a Comment