I am the youngest of three:
Youngest: The youngest child tends to be the most creative and can be very
charming -- even manipulative. Because they often identify with the underdog,
they tend to champion egalitarian causes. (Youngest siblings were the earliest
backers of the Protestant Reformation and the Enlightenment.) Successful in
journalism, advertising, sales and the arts, famous youngest children include
Cameron Diaz, Jim Carrey, Drew Carey, Rosie O'Donnell, Eddie Murphy and Billy
Crystal.
Holly is an only:
Only Children: Only children have similar characteristics to first borns and are
frequently burdened with high parental expectations. Research shows they are
more confident, articulate and likely to use their imagination than other
children. They also expect a lot from others, hate criticism, can be inflexible
and are likely to be perfectionists. Well-known only children include Rudy
Guiliani, Franklin Delano Roosevelt, Alan Greenspan, Tiger Woods, tennis' teen
queen Maria Sharapova and Leonardo Da Vinci.
What are you? Do you think our profiles (Holly and I) fit? Does your profile fit?
B
4 comments:
I think mine is pretty accurate- I definitely hate criticism and am a perfectionist. Interesting thought that it could be tied to being an only child.
Yep! Pretty accurate. Wish ya'll could post updates more often. Love Dad "B"
I totally agree with their assessment of a middle child: Middles:
Middle children are more easy going and peer-oriented. Since they can get lost in the shuffle of their own families, they learn to build bridges to other sources of support and therefore tend to have excellent people skills. Middle children often take on the role of mediator and peacemaker. Famous middle children include: Bill Gates, J.F.K., Madonna and Princess Diana.
(Somehow they forgot amazing in that mix ..) But I do not agree with first & youngest when it comes to my family. I think they might actually be flip-flopped.
Let me clarify my earlier comment, I agree with my assessment. I don't agree with the stereotypes in relation to my in-laws. I have to agree with Virginia and say that my sisters-in-law are flip flopped. (no offense intended- it just fits their personalities better)
Post a Comment