Monday, March 27, 2006

13, 11, 7

That's approximately how many hours we (Dad, Mr. Josey and I) logged plumbing this weekend on Friday, Saturday and Sunday respectively (normally we try to rest and worship only on Sunday's, but since our ox has been in the ditch since August 29th, we are trying earnestly to get it out... see Exodus 20:9-11 and Luke 14: 1-6). Anyhow, 31 hours per man, for a total of 93 man hours.

We jack-hammered for drain pipes and repaired broken vent pipes and laid out and fastened new copper piping in the attic and walls. I have now returned to Houston for my weekly commute to work, but Dad and Mr. Josey are continuing this week with the remaining plumbing tasks. I think that, Lord willing, by the end of this week/early next week we may be able to proceed with the installation of drywall/sheetrock. That would be huge.

Please offer praise for God's provision of Mr. Josey (a licensed plumber) and using Dad to find and bring him to Biloxi. Dad is also providing his labor in this effort as well. So big thanks to both my heavenly and earthly fathers.

No comments: