Thursday, February 16, 2006

Virgil Willard Hayes

Not sure many from the MSMS period of my life read this, but Will Hayes passed away this week. Will was my roommate first year (1991-1992). I received the news Monday evening that he was in ICU and not expected to survive. The note below indicates that by then he may have already passed.
I am writing you to let you know that Will Hayes (MSMS Class of 1993) passed away on Monday February 13, 2006 in Little Rock, Arkansas. The visitation will be 5-8pm on Friday February 17 in Canton, Mississippi at the Breeland Funeral Home. The funeral service will be held at 11am Saturday February 18, 2006 at the First Methodist Church (across the street from the funeral home.) Cards can be sent to
PO Box 153
Canton, MS 39046

More information will be posted on the website (www.msmsaa.org) as it becomes available.

Sepideh Baghaii
MSMS Class of 1996
Whether you knew him or not, please pray for Will's family, that God's comfort and peace would envelop them in what must be an extremely agonizing time.

Batch

1 comment:

Michael M. said...

I was sad to receive this news last night. I had no idea. I had not heard anything since our reunion.

I had forgotten that you two were roommates. He lived across the hall from me senior year. He was a funny guy, and I am sorry to lose him.