First of all, sorry it's taken us so long to post anything regarding last week! We are currently limited in what we can post until after the show airs- tentatively March 4th. We will post the definite air date and time as soon as TLC lets us know. I want to say a TREMENDOUS thank you to all the volunteers who helped us get the house ready for filming in such a short amount of time. We are eternally greatful and hope you like the results!!
As nice as it was to take a breather this past weekend, there are still "miles to go before we sleep"- or sleep in the house anyway! Anyone looking to have some "fun" one weekend is MORE than welcome to come join the project. We are hoping to work on some electrical this weekend and possibly finish it up the following weekend. The heating and air system should be complete this week and just waiting on electrical and plumbing. Speaking of plumbing...if anyone knows how to keep our plumber out of the casino and on the job, we're taking suggestions!! :) Rumor has it he will be working on the house again this Thursday. Hopefully, we'll make significant progress on that front so we can convince Entex to give us a new gas meter. Once all the mechanical systems are in place, it will be a drywall party as we finish up the remainder of the interior. Batch and I are hopeful that we will be living there in short order, so please continue to pray to that end.
If the great outdoors are more your speed then working on inside projects, we will be starting on the exterior of the home soon. Plans are currently being developed, so stay tuned...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
TLC? What? Definitely keep us blog readers posted. I want to be sure I record it.
Hope you had a good time with the filming last week...sorry that I was not able to come help you with drywall on Sunday. I have pics of the house that I worked on posted on my blog. Can't wait to see you two on TV.
Holly, My name is Mary Alice Turk and I am in Houston, TX. I am trying to contact Bill Schulting, I saw his name in a previous post. Our company is interested in interviewing him for a job. Can you help me locate him. I see that he has been in Bloomington, IL. maturk@exmaroffshore.com Please help.
Thanks, Mary Alice
Post a Comment