The missus and I will be making the trek to New York, New York very soon for a little get away.
We plan on staying in the ultra-swank New York Marriott Marquis on Broadway. We have tickets to see Chicago and hope to make it to Mama Mia, Phantom or The Producers.
We both have seen Phantom (in New Orleans, not on broadway), but liked it enough that we could see it again and again. Holly got to see Mamma-Mia while we were in London, but I missed it because, like an idiot, I was working. The Producers is supposed to be pretty amzaing too. I think we may have to try it out.
We would like to see as many of the New York sites while we're there as neither of us have been before... not sure what all we'll squeeze in. Let me know if you have any suggestions.
B
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Batch,
Be careful up there. You need to go see a couple of things while you are there. Forget Phantom, go see Les Mis. (or like we say it -- "Lay Miz")
Jereme took me too see that show and I was blown away. You should check that out if you have a chance. Also if you get a chance to get some prada handbags for "10 dolla" halla at me, and i'll get my wife on... :)
Ya'll be careful up there and watch out for them turban heads with the planes.
andy
We saw Les Mis in London and you're right, it is awesome. It isn't on in New York right now or we would go again. It is a tremendous story of grace. Have you read Macgyver's commentary on it? If you haven't, it is a must read... http://junkmail.chattablogs.com/archives/011480.html
Sorry to see your blog got wacked... let me know when you get it going again.
Batch
hey batch, I got my blog going again, i'm going to link the old place to the new one today sometime.
but until then, you can go to
http://www.danchan.com/weblog/bigriver
i'm going to get more regular about posting again now that I'm not getting a million spam messages a day.
andy
Post a Comment